Civilla at http://civillascybercafe.blogspot.com/, was tagged to list 25 facts about herself. I had such fun reading her list, I thought I would do a list too. So, here goes ...
1. I know how to cook on a wood cook stove.
2. I know how to live without electricity AND I like it.
3. My dad is a biker.
4. I will not ride a motorcycle with anyone other than my dad.
5. My husband is really good looking in a pair of starched jeans, boots and a cowboy hat.
6. I love country and western dancing but don't go anymore because as a Christian I am not comfortable in a "bar" atmosphere / also my husband doesn't dance well.
7. I use homemade laundry soap and household cleaners.
8. My children believe I'm only 29 years old.
9. I don't like to drive.
10. I prefer home cooking over restaurants.
11. Pajamas are my favorite articles of clothing.
12. Elvis Presley died on my birthday.
13. It's true, I make the best apple pie.
14. I'd like my adult children to live closer to us.
15. I am terrified of roller coasters.
16. I have an irrational fear of mice and rats.
17. I don't have time to get bored.
18. I write my government representatives so often, they sometimes send me Christmas cards.
19. I wash my hair only twice a week.
20. Seeing someone floss their teeth in public makes me sick to my stomach -YUCK!!
21. Our road trip to Disney World with Mrs. A was the BEST road trip I've ever been on.
22. When leaving the state of Georgia, (if I'm driving) I'll make 2 or 3 wrong turns and end up back in Georgia 2 or 3 times!
23. I've always had a strong academic interest in American sub-cultures (bikers, Amish, etc.)
24. I am very frugal.
25. I like silence - no t.v., radio, appliance noise, traffic noise, etc.