Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Shocking" Video

Earlier this morning, I stumbled upon a video of a sermon given by a Southern Baptist minister at a Southern Baptist Youth Convention. Although our immediate family does not attend the Southern Baptist denomination, I found his message to be one that crosses denominational lines. I think it is relevant to all Americans who call themselves Christians, regardless of their chosen denomination. Here's a link to the video: http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=19fd9c84c942a08316e0

If you choose to watch, please watch the entire video (it's about 45 minutes long) and please try not to reject this pastor's words because of his references to the Southern Baptist denomination, (after all he is speaking at a Southern Baptist youth convention), as it appears several other's did from the response posts.

I pray this pastor's message will give you an even stronger desire to have a closer walk with Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that video. It's so amazing how we all think, "I have faith in Him and feel in my heart I love Him, so I am saved."
    Which, to a point is true. But so many of us seem to believe that being a Christian does not require working out our salvation as well. Meaning to say, that *if* we are saved, in love for Him, we obey His commands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B