Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day America

July 4th

Today is a day of celebration for our nation. I hope we all remember to take a few moments to really think about what the 4th of July represents. If you have never read the Declaration of Independence, or if it's been too long since you last read it, I encourage you to not only read it, but read it to your family as well. For convenience, here's a link http://www.ushistory.org/Declaration/document/index.htm

Have a safe and happy July 4th!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very enjoyale day. After again reading the Declaration of Independence, we celebrated the day at a church softball game and then had a hotdog supper with friends. Thank you for the warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B