Thursday, July 10, 2008

THE GREAT SNAKE HUNTER...

This is Alice. The kidos are giving her a good rub (one of her favorite things) because of the terrific job she has been doing. At our home, everyone & every animal has a job. Besides guarding our tiny blue house, playing with the children, protecting the girls from opossums & raccoons, she is also our official snake hunter.
As of late, she's been doing a terrific job. Above is a photo of the second snake she's caught during the past month! Mr. B says it isn't poisonous. That means nothing to me ... I don't like snakes - if the opportunity presents it's self, they eat the girls' eggs AND chicks. (yeah, I know ... I need to put some vinegar and salt on those weeds growing through the walk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B