Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Home Alone - Day 10

I enjoyed not having a set amount of time to blog.  Since I'm the only one home, I was able to take as much or as little time as desired.  I only had to be aware of getting the evening chores done before dark.

For this New Years Eve I tried a new chicken dip recipe I found at the Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog and watched 5 hours of Pride & Prejudice mini-series -- WooHoo!  I'm a wild one aren't I?  The  dip was so good it was the only thing I ate after breakfast all day -  I ended up eating the entire dish for lunch, snack & supper!  I'll probably be hating myself next week because of the 100 pounds it will put on me.  Man! this stuff is delish.  If you'd like to try it the recipe is here: ( http://www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca/2012/12/hot-chicken-ranch-dip.html ).

While watching the mini-series, something I never get a chance to do uninterrupted  I also worked on my little crochet project.  I'm should be able to finish it off within a couple hours.

I hope your New Years Eve was safe and pleasant.  I pray your new year will be filled with love, laughter, kindness and prosperity.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Goodmornig,I have been sitting here and read all your "home alone blogs" as I have gotten so far behind in my blog following. I imagine that I would not at all mind my own cmpany.I think the break from all the laundry you have to do must be the best thing ever.I wonder if they are realising while they are away how much you do for them all.I hope your ankle is feeling better and that you really enjoy your last few days of "peace" lol.I can only say that although there are only 3 of us in our home I am never alone and it sounds like pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B