Sunday, June 22, 2008

Modesty Survey

Hey Parents!

I just stumbled across a web-site that conducted a survey regarding women's clothing. Only males were surveyed. What did they find modest? What did they find immodest? What did they find to be "stumbling blocks"? Here's your chance as a parent to get a pulse on what today's young man is thinking with regard to your daughter's clothing. Some parents may also be able to use this as a tool to help guide their daughter's many fashion choices. In my personal opinion, when discussing clothing choices with our daughters, it would also do us good to reinforce Matthew 5:28 - "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery WITH (emphasis mine) her already in his heart". Here's the link: www.therebelution.com/modestysurvey/browse.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B