Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving, a short re-cap ...

Although our entire family was not able to be with us, we still enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving.  Besides a huge meal that brought all sorts of compliments my way,  (Did you know that a second helping is the best compliment one can give a southern cook?  Third helpings are equal to praise and adoration.) we received very nice, lengthy telephone calls from our 3 big boys.  It is always a joy to visit with them, even if only via telephone.

After we thanked the Lord and asked Him to bless our meal, EJ wanted everyone to share what they have been most thankful for this past year.

EJ - is thankful for food to eat and a bed to sleep in
OG - is thankful for her home and family
Mr.B - is thankful for his family
Grandpa - is thankful for family & friends
Me? - salvation through Jesus Christ

I hope your Thanksgiving was as lovely and blessed as ours.  What have you been thankful for this year?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. B,
    Of course my salvation is what I am most thankful for, but the blessing of such an incredible friend and sister I have in you is what i am also sooo thankful for! You have been through so much with me. I can not imagine what I would have done without you. You are my BFF :), my sister, and at times my Jesus with skin on!!

    I love you with all my heart!
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.A,

    You are making me cry ... I miss you ... I miss you too much.

    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B