I was feeling creative and decided that plain cupcakes would never do for this afternoon's 4-H bake sale. I decided to make snowman cupcakes.
Here's how I did it:
1. After baking and frosting the cupcakes I rolled them in flaked coconut.
2. Cut strips of fruit leather worked great for the scarves. Dampening the ends of the fruit leather with a tiny drop of water, ever so slightly, is the method used to "glue" the fruit leather together. Wrap the fruit leather around a marshmallow.
3. Assorted Ju Ju candies serve as the hats and a cut up black licorice Ju Ju works for the eyes.
4. Attach the "eyes" by firmly pressing them into the marshmallow.
5. Skewer the "hat, marshmallow and cupcake together with a toothpick.