Sunday, June 30, 2013

Following My Blog

GASP! ... I just found out that Google reader is going away tomorrow, July 1, 2013.  Fortunately, I also read about bloglovin.  I've added a bloglovin button to my sidebar so you can continue following my blog.  If you act before July 1st, it will be very easy not only follow my blog but all the others you enjoy as well.  If interested you may click here to sign up to continue following all the blogs you regularly enjoy.
I also want to take a moment to thank you for following my blog.  Interacting with you via the comments is always a blessing to me. In return, I hope my posts are a blessing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B