Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Looking for Encouragement?

Yes, I am a conservative person.  I hold to and practice very conservative beliefs and ideas.  Needless to say the 2012 election results are a huge disappointment to me.  Fortunately, God has placed wonderful people in my life who are blessed with the gift of encouragement.

For those of you who, like me, may need some encouragement regarding the elections please stop by Marcia Wilwerding's blog, eHomebody.com and read her post entitled, "A Word of Encouragement to Godly Women Following the Election 2012".  Her post is most uplifting.  Here's a link:

http://ehomebody.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-word-of-encouragement-to-godly-women.html

Praying you find blessings in your day,
Mrs.B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B