Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Took a Quick Break From My Blogging Break Because ...

... It's here!  And, I live with procrastinators.  Yup! our first snow of autumn.  We had a long list of "must do's" to complete before the first snow, but we are yet quite a way off from finishing.  I become so frustrated because I work and work hard long hours but live with procrastinators who ... well, procrastinate. They say, things like, "don't worry, we'll get around to it" or "it will get done".  I asked, "What can I do to help you get to a point where this can be finished?"  I was told, I worked & I finished my portion of the tasks.


Regardless of the amount of work I completed, they didn't get "around to it" or "get it done" before the first snow, as promised.



Thankfully, the snow will not stay and we will see a few more warm days before the cold sets in for a long winter.  I am hoping this first snow will "jump start" my procrastinators and a few remaining projects will finally be finished up before the ground freezes - BUT I'm not going to hold my breath.  I predict several things will sit and wait until next spring or summer or maybe indefinitely, just as I'm still waiting on cabinetry projects that were promised last winter (we have a work area in the basement) and have yet to be started.

2 comments:

  1. First of all welcome back, I have missed you!I know what you mean in your blog,the funny thing is when they realise they have no time left it is all go go go and stressful!hope they get stuck in before the "real"snow comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love your blog I always feel very refreshed when visiting and reading here, sorry I am not here more often trying to work on that and get back to blogging myself. Have a great day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B