Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Inspections: 3 of 3 DONE ...

photo courtesy of http://www.photobucket.com/
We have received the water quality inspection report on the home we are purchasing and, HooRay!, all is thumbs up.

The house appraisal took place about 10 days ago and the report is due by the end of this month.  We are eagerly awaiting and praying the appraised value will be satisfactory.  The appraisal report is the the last hurdle we have to clear before going to closing.

Our prayers are that in only 12 days we will be ready to move into our new home and FINALLY be settled.

Which house are we buying?  hint:  because of the lack of landscaping, I will have the opportunity to design  "edible landscaping" for my home.

2 comments:

  1. It's getting very exciting.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,

    It is always a pleasure to read your comments. You are a faithful follower and such a blessing to me.
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B