Friday, August 6, 2010

Pinching Pennies


Hey Guys!

This morning I read an article on yahoo news by Amy Bell entitled "5 Generic Products That Are Just As Good".

In these tough economic times, if you aren't purchasing the generic products mentioned in this article, you may want to give them a try. If you find they are just as good as name brand, as Ms. Bell has found, you have nothing to loose and plenty of your hard earned cash to save.

Here's the link to the article:

http://financiallyfit.yahoo.com/finance/article-110214-6160-2-5-generic-products-that-are-just-as-good?ywaad=ad0035

2 comments:

  1. We used to call ourselves the "Homebrand" family when my children were younger. Most of my shopping trolley was full of generic goods.

    Now the children have all grown up, I have hung on to the habit and still buy the cheaper brands. I always have a glance at what others are buying and wonder how they afford it.

    Best wishes to you,

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania,

    Thanks for stopping by, it was a pleasure to see your comment this afternoon.

    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B