Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Blessings

I pray you all had a fabulous Mother's Day. Mine was terrific! After church, I literally relaxed all afternoon. I enjoyed the scents of a flower shop while propping my feet up. OG & EJ were well behaved and allowed me to have the entire day off.

AB, BT & JP are hanging out in New York City this week, but telephoned to say, "Happy Mother's Day". I also received, not one, but TWO flower deliveries. Mr.B's arrived Friday afternoon (note: that was only the 2nd time in our marriage he'd sent me flowers) and the older boys' flower delivery arrived this afternoon. Aren't they pretty? OG & EJ painted a little wheel barrow planter for me and it will be cherished for many years to come.

Speaking of the 3 older boys spending an entire week together ... that is one reason this Mother's Day is so special. I am thrilled that these guys are not only brothers, but are becoming best friends as well. I do not know how to express the joy I have in seeing my sons turn into young men. I so look forward to the upcoming years that they will enjoy with each other.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. B, that sounds fantastic!

    Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B