Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Talking Points...


This afternoon, OG decided to write President Obama a brief letter outlining a few suggestions on how to stimulate job growth within the U.S. economy.
After writing the letter she decided to send carbon copies to Vice President Joe Biden and her U.S. Representative, U.S. Senators, State Representative, State Senators and State Governor.
As she was addressing the envelopes we had a very short conversation that went something like this:
ME: "What would you do if someone from one of these offices contacted you regarding an interview?"
OG: "I'd say YES!"
ME: "How would you prepare for the interview? Would you write up some talking point notes, etc.?"
OG: (Looking up at me with an are you kidding me expression) "What would I WEAR !!"
End of conversation ...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mrs. B, This is Patsy Gutierrez. I want to say thank you for encouraging me to continue to blog. I have not visited my sight in months. But I was greeted with two beautiful comments from you at just the right time. Blessings to you. I look forward to gleaning from your site as well.
    Blessing,
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B