Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grateful

venison meatloaf, fresh green beans, garden salad, garlic &
chive mashed potatoes
The other evening the only thing on our supper table that wasn't grown or harvested by us was the garlic and chive mashed potatoes, but even then the chives were grown out in our mudroom.
We always seem to enjoy a sense of satisfaction when we are blessed to eat the foods we have labored over.  I am abundantly thankful to the Lord for the health and knowledge to grow and harvest our foods.

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed."  Joel 2:26 KJV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B