Monday, December 9, 2013

WARNING: The National Weather Service ...


... has issued a BLIZZARD warning for the following counties ..."

Yup! we are officially experiencing our first blizzard of the season.

 "Lord, we come to you with prayers of thanksgiving for the winter moisture that will help grow our crops next spring.  Lord, we thank you for getting us home safely before the blizzard.  Lord, we humbly ask that you protect our community and families during this storm.  Lord, we ask that you divinely keep our electricity connected and in normal working condition.  Lord, we thank you for providing us with the wisdom and resources to store winter preps .  Lord, we trust your wisdom in all thingsIn Jesus name we pray"

Current outdoor temperature is 17 degrees Fahrenheit w/ a wind chill factor of 2 below zero; current wind speed approximately 43 mph.
 (as bad as that may sound to my southern friends and family, 17 degrees is 30 degrees warmer than Thursday morning - ha! who would have ever thought a heat wave would include a blizzard?)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have enjoyed my visit to yours. I love snow!! If you don't have to get out on the road in it. It is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B