Friday, May 15, 2009

Brothers

The boys, AB, BT & JP had an OUTSTANDING time in New York City this week. They enjoyed the Statue of Liberty, a Broadway Play and everything in between. They ate everywhere from the hot dog vendors on the street to the best Italian restaurant in Little Italy. They rode on buses, subways and in taxis.
Words will never express the joy in my heart in seeing these guys not only being brothers but becoming friends as well.
During supper this evening JP commented, "New York was great but, man, there's no food like southern food. This is really good mom." Now, I ask you ... how's that for boy who knows how to please his southern mama?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I wanted to come by and thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments on my food blog "Full Bellies, Happy Kids" :)

    I'm SO glad you enjoyed the chicken, it's delicious isn't it?

    Hugs,
    Sandra

    Do you mind if I add you to my Google Reader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad they had a great time. I have always wanted to visit New York, but never really had a reason or chance so far. Maybe one day.

    Glad they are home safe & sound.

    ~Blessings & Warm Cozy Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,

    Thank you for stopping by - it is always a pleasure to see new faces in my comments section.
    Of course you may add me to your google reader, I'd be honored.

    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. M,

    New York City is an exciting place to visit. I hope you have an opportunity to get there some day soon.
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and leave a comment. I try my best to respond to each one. God Bless You, Mrs.B